C15H15N Rubber Antioxidant BLE
- Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.: 6267-02-3
- Other Names: BLE
- MF: C15H15N
- Purity: 97%
- Place of Origin: Henan, China
- Type: Rubber Antioxidant
- Usage: Rubber Auxiliary Agents
- Brand Name: GO
- Model Number: Rubber Antioxidant BLE
- Feature: C15H15N Rubber Antioxidant BLE
- Appearance: Amber to Brown Flake
- Softening Point: 80 ℃~100 ℃
- Loss on Drying: 0.30%
- Ash: 0.30%
- Technical Index: (GB 8826-2003)
- Properties: Amber to Brown Flake or Powder
- Application: Used in Tires,Industrial Rubber Products
- Color: Brown
- Storage: Dry and Cooling Place
Properties: Dark brown viscous liquid,soluble in acetone, benzene, chloroform, ethanol, Slightly soluble in gasoline, insoluble in water.
Storage: The product should be stored in the dry and cooling place with good ventilation. The product
should be avoid hot sunshine.
|Item||First grade||Second grade|
|Viscosity(30℃)Pa · S||2.5-5.0||5.0-7.0|
The BLE Oxidation Inhibitor Anti-Aging Agent is used for the Chloride butyl rubber, natural rubber, styrene butadiene rubber, etc. Suitable for radial tire.
Packing & Delivery
Packaging Details: 25 kg plastic woven bag inner with PE bag.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.