Rubber Anti-Aging Agent PBN(D)
- Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.: 90-30-2
- Other Names: Rubber Antioxidant A
- MF: C16H13N
- EINECS No.: 212-344-0
- Purity: 99.9%
- Place of Origin: Henan, China
- Type: Rubber Antioxidant
- Usage: Rubber Auxiliary Agents
- Brand Name: GO
- Model Number: PBN(D) Rubber Antioxidant
- Feature: PBN(D) Rubber Antioxidant
- Appearance: Light Gray to Brown Powder
- Melting Point: 105.0℃
- Loss on Drying: 0.20%
- Ash: 0.20%
- Technical Index: (HG2-469-79)
- Properties: Light Gray
- Application: Natural Rubber, Synthetic Rubber Common Use Antioxidant
- Color: Light Gray
- Storage: Dry and Cooling Place
N-Phenyl-B-Naphthylamine Rubber Anti-Aging Agent PBN(D) Rubber Antioxidant
Properties: Yellow or purple flake crystals, melting point 62℃, flash point 188℃, Specific gravity is 1.16-1.17, slightly soluble in acetone, ethyl acetate, benzene, carbon tetrachloride, ethanol and gasoline.
Storage: The product should be stored in the dry and cooling place with good ventilation. The product should be
avoid hot sunshine.
|Appearance||Light gray to brown powder|
|Loss on drying||≤0.20%|
|Aniline content:||The qualitative test shows no blue purple reaction|
|Residue on sieve(100meshes)||≤0.20%|
|Magnet precipitate content||≤0.008%|
It can be widely used in natural rubber and synthetic rubber. It can also be used for the manufacture of tires, rubber belt, rubber shoes and other industrial black rubber products.
Packing & Delivery:
Packaging Details: 25 kg plastic woven bag inner with PE bag.
* Prompt reply and 24 hours online, professional team to provide best price and high quality product.
* Sample testing support.
* Every batch of products will be tested to ensure its quality.
* The fact of logistics information monitoring.
* Any questions about the product can be consulted at any time.
* Product has any problem can return.