Rubber Antioxidant 4020 powder
- Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- CAS No.: 793-24-8
- Other Names: Rubber antioxidant 6PPD
- MF: C18H24N2
- EINECS No.: 212-344-0
- Purity: 98%min
- Type: Chemical Auxiliary Agent
- Usage: Leather Auxiliary Agents, Plastic Auxiliary Agents, Rubber Auxiliary Agents, Rubber Antioxidant powder
- Model Number: GTD-Rubber Antioxidant
- Product name: Rubber Antioxidant powder
- Appearance: white powder
- Certification: ISO
- Test: HPLC UV
- MOQ: 1kg
- Packing: 25kg/drum
- Active: Rubber Antioxidant
- Sample: Rubber Antioxidant Avaliable
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Storage: Cool Dry Place
|Product Name||Wholesale price cas 793-24-8 bulk Rubber Antioxidant 4020 powder|
|Keywords||Rubber Antioxidant,Rubber Antioxidant powder,Rubber Antioxidant 4020|
|Storage||Keep in a cool, dry, dark location in a tightly sealed container or cylinder.|
|Shelf Life||24 Months|
What is Rubber Antioxidant?
Soluble in gasline, benzene, acetone, ethyl acetate, dichloroethane, carbon tetrachloride ,methylbenzene, ethylalcohol and other organic solvents, insoluble in water.
Function of Rubber Antioxidant
Mainly used in coloring of shoes cream, floor wax, plastic, resin, printing ink and in color separation of oil products, also used in making fireworks and transparent paint.
Application of Rubber Antioxidant
It is widely used to manufacture tyres, rubber tuber, belts, shoes, fiber, hoses automotive mounts, normal industrial rubber products, also latex products. It is known as a stabilizer which used to polyisopentadiene rubber, butadiene rubber, butadiene styrene rubber.